Ishasha Jungle Lodge
Ishasha Jungle Lodge is a candid eco friendly lodge situated about 2km off the Katokye Gate of Queen Elizabeth National Park along River Ntungwe.
It was constructed using local materials along with African art and acts as an ideal destination for all interested in photographic safaris due to the beautiful views it offers like the various wildlife species, good terrain, forest vegetation and acacias Savannah around the Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park.
They are 4 en-suite wooden deck cottages raised high enough with appropriate spacing including bathrooms with finished canvas. The facilities we provide include;
- Reception area
- Clean energy/ power
- Solar Fridge
- Borehole with fresh water
- En-suite wooden deck cottages
- Spacious rooms and bathroom
- On site restaurant offers international standard menu and dining area
- Solar systems give 24 hr power and hot water to all cottages. All bulbs are of low energy consumption